Our complimentary consultation consists of photos, X-rays, and dental impressions. Dr. Stewart will provide each patient with an INDIVIDUALIZED plan for orthodontic treatment that fits your specific needs and expectations.
- Will you choose to start your journey TODAY?
- Do you need more time for mouth development?
- Do you need some time to consider- NO problem!
DIFFERENT AGE = DIFFERENT STAGE
We know those first 7 years flew by and you are probably thinking your child is too young to see an orthodontist. We can assure you that a visit NOW will be EXTREMELY beneficial in the long run. A few benefits of assessing your child’s mouth development around AGE 7 include:
- Guides jaws and facial growth
- Guide permanent teeth into a favorable position
- Opens the opportunity to perform orthodontic treatment in order to avoid future extractions.
- Starting around AGE 7 when necessary helps achieve better long-term results.
- Gives you an idea of the necessity of orthodontics in the future.
Not all patients will need to start treatment right away, but having a PLAN IS VERY IMPORTANT! If Dr. Stewart determines treatment is not necessary at this time, we will continue monitoring development until the best time.